I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

How Come I Didn't Know About These Before?

Yesterday Mommy and Daddy brought home a few treats on their way home from an eye doctor appointment.  Usually, that's all fine and dandy... but little did I know that I was about to experience something that would change the way I ever eat that well know favorite of candy coated chocolate- yes... M&M's.

I never knew that M&M's came in- no, not peanut, not almond, not mint(I knew about all those already)...

 

But


Dark Chocolate

Don't believe me?

 


Let's just say that the bag is no more today.

There's no turning back now.

~Amy

 

(P.S.  Ya'll really won't like them- but if you ever happen to buy them for some reason just give them to me and I will dispose of them properly for you)

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment