I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Funnies: Will the Glass Slipper Fit?

I'm not sure that I even need to write much about the photos that I am about to show you...

My six-year-old brother, James, got a hamster for his birthday last year... he loves her with all of his heart and treats her as if she is his daughter (or something like that).

So when the duke got here with the glass slipper for all the ladies in our household to try on, the hamster was no exception.  (BTW- she has had multiple names over the past year but nothing but "the hamster" has stuck)

It FITS!

Who would have known that the first one of the girls to go would be James'...

Won't the prince be pleased with his new bride?

Hope I gave you a little laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment