I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

And the Winners are....

Congratulations to my winners!

(So sorry it took me so long to post... we had a VERY busy day yesterday!)

 

The winner of the Pinecone Votive Candles is.....

Alyssa at Alyssa Rose!

 

The winner of the Vegan Shea Butter Candy Corn Soap is...

Kara!

 

And the winner of the Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Soap is...

Kelsey at A Ray of Sunshine!

 

And the winner of the 3 sets of fall earrings is...

Vanessa!

 

And the winner of the Fall Leaf Soap set is...

Kara!

 

And the winner for my brother's adorable leaf coasters is...

Kelsey R. at Like a Tree!

 

The winners were pulled by my two wonderful assistants, Emma (9), and Violet (2 1/2)- so you know it wasn't rigged ;)

 

Please email me at aheartsurrendered@gmail.com with your mailing address before next Tuesday... if I do not receive it by then I will choose another winner...

No comments:

Post a Comment