I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Did you know...

If you have a blog, Facebook, or Twitter, you have a wonderful ministry platform.
 
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always , even to the end of the age."

Matthew 28:19-20

We have heard this scripture uttered again and again by pastors about to go on missions trips, missionaries giving their testimonies and even just in passing.  We imagine taking trips to Africa, giving Bibles to people in destitute areas, or  maybe even just giving tracts to your server with your tip at a restaurant.  All of these are good things...  but what about at home?  What about your blog- your own little space on the internet- do you share the gospel with people on there?

I must confess that I have not had the gospel spelled out on my blog until now...  I was hit with conviction that I have this blog (albeit small and insignificant) but what am I doing with it that brings glory to God?  I mean, that's what we are here for, right?

I found a wonderful place to get online gospel tracts that you can embed into your posts.

Here's an example.

Here's the link to the site: http://www.chick.com/cartoons/embed.asp

It can be so simple to just add one (or more) of these to your sidebar... or better yet create a whole page about Jesus, who He is, what He means to you and what He did for you- what He can do for others...

Food for thought- please consider it carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment