I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Cold Outside!

I am wearing long sleeves.  I am wearing long sleeves.

I AM WEARING LONG SLEEVES!

Yesterday it was an average warm day here in the south- this morning it is actually COLD!

I was so excited- I finally got down my "cold clothes" bin and picked out a long sleeved shirt...  I'm looking forward to going through the whole bin soon (I would today but I'm working on Abigail and Violet's closets today!)...

We have the back sliding glass doors open in our living room- aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....

Thank you, Jesus, for seasons!

"To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven"

Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment