I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Need an Apron!

I've been cooking/baking since I was about nine years old- it's been roughly nine years since...  every time that I have gone to cook or bake something I put on somebody else's apron!

 

Today is the day that I will put an end to this "borrowing aprons" business.

I have decided to make one for myself.

(I can hear the dramatic gasps running through the crowd...)

 

At the moment I have a pile of jeans sitting on the island in the corner of our dining room- hopefully by the end of the day they will be an apron... :)

Now I picked out some aprons on Pinterest for us to take a look at to get some inspiration on how to design my own:

Really love the criss-cross at the top- the ruffles are a little much though...

(don't get me wrong- they are cute but for an apron?)

I love how it looks like a  dress!
I just LOVE the colors and the crisp clean look of this one...
the ruffles at the top are adorable...

I love this one- it looks so Shabby Chic  :)

 

Ah, well...

Photos to come of my sewing adventures today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment