I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Reminder On You Desktop

The Bible says, "The heavens are telling the glory of God, their expanse declares the work of His hands..."

Wow... to think that the One who made that loves me!

 

I just thought that this was an excellent reminder of how great our God is...

 

Wow... if you have never seen Louie Giglio's Indescribable and How Great is Our God you MUST watch them!  Louie Giglio takes you on an astronomical adventure through photo after photo from the Hubble Space telescope (same telescope that took the above photos) revealing the majesties and the wonders of God.  I am dying to tell you the end of both DVD's because it is so amazing- but I feel that you must watch it... I don't want to ruin it for you :)

My original intention of this post was to tell you about how you can get photos like the above as your desktop wall paper here .  A constant reminder of how great your God is- and yet He loves you and me.

Right now we have the Sombrero Galaxy as our desktop  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment