I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Weekend

Aaaaahhhhh.... it's good to be home.   :)

Some of you know where I went this past weekend but I'll be happy to fill in the blanks for the rest of ya'll.  I went to South Georgia with my family to a friends' farm for a "Style Show" for the ladies and a "Roughin' It" camp out for the guys.

During the "Style Show" we talked about how to find ways of looking becoming to our father or husbands and taking good care of our bodies... we talked about what our "season" is (what colors look good on us) styles, how to put wardrobes together, makeup, hair, poise and posture...  I was in my element!   :)

I am planning on posting deeper into the subjects as they were very interesting and encouraging to me... especially look for a post abut "seasons"!

Thank you, M. Family, for offering up your home, your barn-your whole farm for the purpose of this delightful weekend- I was encouraged and planning to go through my closet soon :)

 

I'll post more soon, but things are a little up in the air at our house right now :

(Getting back to what we call "normal")

No comments:

Post a Comment