I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Friday, January 16, 2015

i heart friday: beyond me



This verse spoke to my heart this week.  I know I have referenced it over and over on this little blog, but my heart seems to forget so quickly...

"And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."  ~2 Corinthians 12:9-10

//

I got a text coming out of work: "Have you heard TobyMac's new song, 'Beyond Me'?"

Such a beautiful reminder...

 

//


Ohmygoodnessgracious...this looks amazing.  I just might have to try a batch today. ;)



//


Isn't this ADORABLE?!  If you have a nerdy family (*cough*maybelikemine*cough*), why leave the littles out?  I would looooove to make one of these for the boys...



//


This reminder...


//

I love imagination.
This just warmed my heart.


//

This just makes me happy...

//

Okay, now this was just funny...but I wouldn't mind if somebody wanted to get it for me ;)


//


Thought provoking article...loved The Giver!

//

And did you get a chance to check out this week's two other posts?

Check it out HERE!

Read this post HERE!


Hope you have an amazing weekend!
What were some of your favorite things from this week?  Please share, I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment