I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Friday, May 18, 2012

what do you think?

Because I had to make a banner for my Etsy shop anyway, I redesigned my blog last night... my wonderful sister Melody made the flag for my header.  I just love her cartoonish style!  I had the picture in my mind for my header and decided to just take the plunge and do it.  I'm pretty happy with how it came out- what do you think?
 Do you like the new name?  

...and to tide you over your wait for my shop, here is one of the items available in Melody's shop:

Aren't they cute?  They're little hot pink iPod earrings!

Click here to go to her shop.  There are only a couple of items for sale at the moment but our house seems to be bursting with fresh ideas and she is making more stuff to list- very soon!

Ok, back to my busy-ness!




Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I absolutely LOVE your new header! Ahhh, lovely.
    And Melody's shop is so neat! She's really creative, and I love that bird nest ring! :D :D

    Can't wait for your shop to open!!!!!
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete