A few years ago our family received a magazine with this article in it- it has served as perspective to our family as to just how blessed we are ever since.... enjoy!
- If you own just one Bible, you are abundantly blessed. One- third of all the world does not have access to even one.
- If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million that will not survive this week.
- If you have never experienced the danger of battles, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
- If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death, you are more blessed than 3 billion people in the world.
- If your parents are still married and alive, you are very rare, even in the United States.
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace, you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
- If you have food in the refridgerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head, and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.
Just a little more perspective...