I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

yep... it's Valentine's Day

I hope you all are having a blessed day, a day to celebrate love.  Not just the joy of human love, candy, chocolate, roses, lacy hearts...  but the joy of heavenly love as well.

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8


For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
John 3:16


I'm so glad that God created love... it is so beautiful, yet so complicated...


Love is such an important thing to the Lord that because of it, He sacrificed His son that we might have life.  That's something to celebrate!

On a parting note, here's a little something for you fellow singles out there:












Happy Valentine's Day, my friends ;-)
Source: someecards.com via Amy on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I don't get any of your updates. Not sure why. I stop by when I'm thinking about ya and see that you've written posts and I had no idea.
    It's tragic really! LOL!
    Say hi to your Momma for me!
    Love you guys!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete