I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My life in pins

I love, love, love, love, LOVE Pinterest.

Sometimes I wonder what I ever did before Pinterest. 

I am highly distractable, which makes Pinterest and I go together like two peas in a pod.

My friend, Kelsey, joined a blog hop about her life in pins- defining herself by her pin boards...  Looked like fun so I decided to try it ;-)

Here's the link to original "Life in Pins" post!








































Now do you understand why I love it so much?

Have a fabulous day ;-)


2 comments:

  1. The puppies so cute, the cookies look SO good, and I love the lego thing:D

    -Mina;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have similar lives...;P LOVE he brown kitchen...why have I not seen that! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Love ya...
    Alysssa

    ReplyDelete