I've Moved!

This little blog has moved over to the official AHeartSurrendered.com! Check it out; can't wait to see you there.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Decorating!

Oh, how I love this time of year!  Have you begun your decorating yet?  We wanted to get it all done the day after Thanksgiving but unfortunately it didn't work out :-) We actually just "finished" our decorating last week- but you never know, after I look at all these decorating ideas again I may go on a rampage :-)

Here are some beautiful ideas that I found, some DIY and some- JFIO  (That means "Just Figure It Out" ;-) 

Shabby Chic... gorgeous!


Beautiful Wreath- click here to be directed to the tutorial.



Hot glue cranberries to foam balls...  looks so festive- I love red :-)

Iced branches... click here to find out how to make them.

This is an awesome idea!  A tomato cage wrapped in lights... frugally elegant ;-)


Click here to be directed to the tutorials...

I love little village pieces!

An embroidery hoop turned Christmas card wreath...

A gumdrop wreath- I want to make on of these so badly!  Here's the tutorial.

Beautiful Tudor style house... for the village.

I hope you have enjoyed :-)

Are you doing anything different in your decorating?  Do you usually use store bought decorations or homemade or both?

Have a blessed day! 

~Amy

3 comments:

  1. Those are really awesome ideas! :) all of the decorations look SO pretty. It's so much fun to decorate for christmas.

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love the cranberry balls thingys!

    MISS YOU A WHOLE HUGE BUNCH!
    Alyssa
    ( Can hardly wait until Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I think we normally go with bought decorations. Sometimes we make a couple...

    The tomato cage was a really neat idea. :)

    ReplyDelete